2.20.2009

fri five fave food finds

Back at it! I am finding that there are just too many fun things out there that I need to share. 1. Eat Life - I just love this blog! Nothing complicated about it; just little tidbits about this and that. Some neat photos, and a few provocative ideas. Fun. 2. Blackbird Bakery - I can't believe it! A bakery that delivers to Canada too?! That is a first. Oh, and it's gluten-free. 3. My Cooking Hut - A beautiful and inspiring food blog; dessert heavy. 4. Caviar - this is a luxury blog's feature on caviar, for those of you who dream in dollar signs... It is certainly over the top, especially the caviar ice cream. 5. eat me, delicious: Outrageous Oreo Crunch Brownies!! The opposite of caviar ice cream, but creative nonetheless! Have a fantastic-food-filled weekend!

2 comments:

LizNoVeggieGirl said...

I'm already familiar with #5 - Ashley's treats are AMAZING!!

Howard Lowe said...

Thanks foor sharing

Related Posts with Thumbnails