7.20.2009

Emilia-Romagna

Yesterday was dinner at Trattoria La Buca in Zibello. It doesn't get anybetter than that. And before that was Arnaldo's Clinica Gastronomica, , and it doesn't get much better than that either. Tonight's dinner is at Trattoria Gigina, and I think you get the idea. There is virtually no Internet around, except my phone. Amazing that I can post from my phone, but millions of updates will follow in August. In the meantime, you can follow my updates on twitter, with a few photos too! Search for "pinkpeppercorn" or click on the left of this page.

3 comments:

Mardi Michels said...

Can't wait to read your updates in August!

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Julie said...

So. Jealous. In a good way!

Related Posts with Thumbnails